недеља, 28. јун 2015.

Benefit Roller Lash“I actually did buy this just last week. Somehow, I had forgotten to pack one of my THREE tubes (I'm telling you, I'm obsessed) and luckily spotted one of those cute Benefit vending machines in the airport. I can't go a day without it. The formula has special constricting fibers that really do curl your lashes, and the wand grabs and coats hairs you didn't even know you had. mascara

4a9e66b39fb87c365acaa6fe015f83d1
Benefit Roller Lash“I actually did buy this just last week. Somehow, I had forgotten to pack one of my THREE tubes (I'm telling you, I'm obsessed) and luckily spotted one of those cute Benefit vending machines in the airport. I can't go a day without it. The formula has special constricting fibers that really do curl your lashes, and the wand grabs and coats hairs you didn't even know you had.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар